Jeff Kaplan is back with the latest Developer Update. This developer update covers the upcoming Symmetra Redesign, the release time line for Oasis and a new social feature.
- Symmetra is effective on Point A defenses, but when Point A is taken, Symmetra's effectiveness decreases where many players feel they need to switch heroes.
- Symmetra will have the choice of two ultimates
- The well-known 6 charge teleporter, which has more health and part of that health converted into a shield.
- A shield generator - A built object, which puts a substantial shield on all teammates in a large radius, ignoring line of sight.
- Symmetra's old shields have been replaced by Photon Barrier, as they felt like a chore to keep up on all players.
- Symmetra can now keep up to 6 charges of her turrets, with an increased charge rate.
- Her primary fire now has a slightly longer range.
- Coming Soon to the PTR!
- Also coming soon to the PTR!
- They want to see all the creative uses of the jump pads.
- Hopefully early 2017!
Stay With Group
- A New Button after the game that automatically creates a party!